Tuesday 19 November 2013

About me

hi there! my name is Emma Bramley. i am 13 years old and i live in a little village in england. I decieded to start making a blog when i started reading zoe sugg's (zoella) from youtube and thought it would be pretty cool to strat a blog of my own.

i used to have a diary when i was little but i never kept it up to date (oops) even though when i look back at it now it makes me laugh. my mum was always telling me about her diarys she made when she was little but i guessed that was like 40 years ago and its not really that big anymore.

i am sortof a social network geek (haha) i have almost every social networking site on the planet facebook, twitter, tumblr, youtube, younow, instagram and now this (woo)

i was never very populat in primary school and to be honest im now in secondary school either, i have friends but not very many so i turn to the internet and music to keep me company. im a singer song writer but when im at school i never sing i hardly ever talk but when i do im really quite loud and i think i scare people away :( not good.

i get really bad anxiety and i have done since i was 7 it really did concern me when i was younger but it doesnt as much any more, i think ive got used to it but i will post a full blog about dealing with it in a few days or weeks :)

so thats a little bit about me i hope i keep this up rather than writing one blog and then never writing again and i hope if your reading this you like the rest of my posts! bye xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment